AMGEF ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP
PURPOSE: To financially assist Houston area high school seniors planning to attend a four-year college or university.
You must be:
1. A graduating high school senior admitted or expected to be admitted by the award date to a four-year college or university.
2. A resident of Houston metropolitan area.
1. Complete an application.
2. Include 2 letters of recommendation from a high school teacher / counselor / administrator, a person that can attest to your involvement in community service and a family friend who is not a relative.
3. Submit an official transcript from all high schools attended through December 2018.
4. Include a 500-word type written essay from the topics on page 4 of the application.
5. Mail completed application to:
Alpha Merit Group Educational Foundation
Attn: Scholarship Committee
Post Office Box 88318
Houston, Texas 77288
Or email completed application to email@example.com
*For additional selection points, the applicant may submit a letter of recommendation documenting their involvement in any community service activities within the past 24 months.
* All applications must be postmarked or sent by April 30, 2018. No applications postmarked or sent after that date will be accepted.
Please contact the Scholarship Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us via our "Connect with Us" form by clicking on the link below.