ALPHA MERIT GROUP EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION INC. SCHOLARSHIPS
To financially assist minority males in the Houston area who are high school seniors planning to attend a four-year college or university.
1. Minority male.
2. A graduating high school senior admitted or expected to be admitted by the award date to a four-year college or university.
3. Houston metropolitan area resident.
1. Complete the application using the below link.
2. Include 2 letters of recommendation from a high school teacher / counselor / administrator, a person that can attest to your involvement in community service or a family friend who is not a relative.
3. Include a 500-word, double-spaced, 12 point font, essay from a topic below:
A.How do you believe college will prepare you for future leadership?
B.Explain why you have chosen to attend your selected school.
C.Describe how this scholarship money will be used to create new opportunities for you. (Required for need based applicants.)
4. Submit an official transcript from all high schools attended through December 2018. If needed, they can be mailed to the address below.
Alpha Merit Group Educational Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Scholarship Committee
Post Office Box 88318
Houston, Texas 77288
All applications must be submitted by April 30, 2019.
Questions? Please contact the Scholarship Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us via our "Connect with Us" form by clicking on the link below.