ALPHA MERIT GROUP EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION INC. SCHOLARSHIPS
To financially assist minority males in the Houston area who are high school seniors planning to attend a four-year college or university.
1. Minority male.
2. A graduating high school senior admitted or expected to be admitted by the award date to a four-year college or university.
3. Houston metropolitan area resident.
1. Complete the application using the below link.
2. Include 1 letters of recommendation from a high school teacher / counselor / administrator, a person that can attest to your involvement in community service or a family friend who is not a relative.
3. Include a 500-word essay from a topic below:
A. How has the coronavirus outbreak affected your life?
B. What are problems facing minority males in the 21st century?
C. Should students choose their major before entering college?
D. Describe how this scholarship money will be used to create new opportunities for you? (NEED BASED ONLY)
4. Include official transcript from all high schools attended through May 2020.
All applications must be submitted by June 28, 2020.
Questions? Please contact the Scholarship Committee at: email@example.com
Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us via our "Connect with Us" form by clicking on the link below.